rhodyavphile --

Here's another idea.  Mount the disk while you are logged in.  Then go
to System Preferences -> Accounts-> Login Items and hit the + at the
bottom of the list.  Navigate to the volume you want to automount and
select 'Add'.  (If there are any passwords involved you would need the
mount password to be added to your Keychain).

I tried this on Leopard (think it would work on Tiger, too) and found
that it was successfully mounted when I rebooted.

BTW, even this seems a bit awkward -- seems like a missing feature to
me.

muski

--
muski

SB3->Bryston BP25DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy 7
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s & HD650s