Hello:

I have a SB3...connected to a Mac Mini Core 2 Duo...I have (almost) all
my music in FLAC format...

Also I have a Sony 400CD changer...I almost always use the SB3...Anyway
sometimes I use the Sony or the Mini for hearing a CD...

The Sony it sounds a little different, with a more bright sound...

The Mac Mini (I think it has a CS 84xx D/A chip) sounds very similar to
SB3...

Then I want to know if could be a good idea to buy a external DAC...I
dont't want too spend too much money...

I read about the Yulong DAH1 and it has the last D/A converter chip
from Analog Devices AD1955 and it not too expensive... I think it is
the same chip than other know brands as Apogee

What about this DAC...Its better than D/A inside the SB3 (A Burr-Brown
PCM 17XX model) ?

Is it good for the Sony Charger?

With many thanks in advance

JP