I can honestly say that I can find no flaws in the Transporter sound. It
has all the best qualities so eloquently described here, already. It is
accurate, dynamic, clean, not edgy, it has a beautiful fluid
presentation that reveals, separates, and integrates all the musical
details without overpresenting any particular part over the others. To
me it sounds, in a word, FANTASTIC. I can't imagine anyone could feel
otherwise. It easily outperforms all other transport/dac etc pieces
I've auditioned, and is also of course light years better in terms of
functionality.

There are a couple of annoying (but minor) technical issues I've
noticed, but they are small and apparently being worked on for fixes.

This Transporter produces some seriously fine sound.

--
NewBuyer