harmonic;254018 Wrote:
> Absolutly its amazing machine espicialy for the money.
>
> Rmember im comparing it to  more then twice as much dollar components
> that basicly have been refinent for decads by the Gods of sources(linn)
> .
>
> And besides the prat and tunedem thing  the tp through the xlrs  its up
> there with the best.
>
> This is just my oppinions and findings ,  please dont take them as more
> then that.

I agree, and I would also note that Stereophile did a full set of
measurements on the Transporter:

http://stereophile.com/mediaservers/207slim/index4.html

"Despite it receiving data via a WiFi link, and despite its relatively
affordable price, Slim Devices' Transporter offers state-of-the-art D/A
converter performance. To judge from the Transporter's measurements,
Silicon Valley is fast becoming a center of high-end audio design"

--
riffer