Never sure if classified posts are welcome here, so I'll do one anyway!
:)

Now I have shrunk my kitchen system (see the DIY section), a couple of
bits are surplus to requirements:

- A Skynet SNP-8080 PSU.  This is a PSU that outputs 10A at 5V and 6A
at 12V - ideal to be used with the SB3 plus a 12V DAC, say.  It's boxed
and has suitable flying leads for SB3 and DAC

- A Derek Shek D2 DAC, which is an excellent little NOS
(non-oversampling) DAC

For details on these, see
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/nuukspot/decdun/gainclonesmps.html for the
PSU
http://www.sigtone.net/ for the DAC

I'll sell these together, with a decent Blue Jeans digital
interconnect, for £150 all-in, or nearest offer.  UK only, delivery for
a tenner.  The parts alone would cost around £250.

Here's a piccie of the DAC and PSU:
[image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x67/AmDismal/R0010150.jpg]

And here's one of the PSU with a white SB3:
[image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x67/AmDismal/R0010143.jpg]

The only barrier to complete plug-and-play is that the DAC power
connector is slightly the wrong size - I used a 2.5mm connector, and I
think the DAC needs something a bit smaller.  It fits, but is a bit
loose; easily remedied using a bit of sellotape

PM if interested

Adam

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

'Last.fm group: people who don't listen to any of last.fm's top
artists'
(http://www.last.fm/group/People+who+don%27t+listen+to+any+of+last.fm%27s+top+artists)

SB+, EAR V20, Heybrook Sextets plus some other stuff
SB3, Shek d2, Ming-Da MC84-C, Harbeth HL-P3ES