NewBuyer;257103 Wrote:
> L22 is fed from SB3 via digital coax. The L22 has isolation transformers
> built into its digital in/out connections, so the signal is clean. It
> can also resample the incoming S/PDIF up to as high as 200kHz with its
> own quality onboard clock. Yes we just run the SB3 normally, easy as
> before.

Someone in Audio Asylum recommended this quiet PC:

http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/std/sku=digital_audio_workstation.html?id=VGhJLyE6

Would you recommend this system, given that I'd swap out the M-Audio
card for the Lynx (which the Asylum recommender actually told me to? Or
is there a different option (cheaper preferably) which would still allow
me to go 'quiet-PC' and Lynx, no loss in SQ?

And sorry for being STUPID again, but the chain of link would go: L22
-> SB3 via digital coax -> integrated amp via RCA/XML?

--
selfdivider