seanadams;257295 Wrote:
> Yes, Transporter is fully balanced internally. This is something to look
> for in a balanced amp as it is really ideal to keep a balanced path from
> start to finish if possible.

selfdivider --

You mentioned you do some headphone listening.  If you want to have
some fun (and blow your budget), try plugging your new Transporter via
XLR  into a standalone balanced headphone amp with some nice headphones
rewired with a balanced cable (BTW, don't get their DAC).  Hearing an
end-to-end balanced headphone rig was an acoustic epiphany for me.

Headroom makes some nice balanced headphone amps:
http://www.headphone.com/products/headphone-amps/the-desktop-line/headroom-balanced-desktop-amp.php

muski

--
muski

Transporter->Bryston BP25DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy 7
Transporter->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced AKG701s &
HD650s