tomjtx;260226 Wrote:
> You seem to have missed the point of my post.

No, I haven't. But Robin Bowes has missed the point of mine.

tomjtx;260226 Wrote:

> However, if you like arguing this certainly seems to be the right forum
> for you :-)

Again - no. I hate arguing, and prefer polite, constructive, civilized
discussion. If you do not agree with my opinion, please say why (with
arguments) and express yours (with arguments).

This is what I wrote to the admins:

"... it's the moderators' responsibility to create the atmosphere they
would like to have. Lots of people read the forum and make their
decisions "to buy or not to buy", "to participate or not", "to
contribute or not".

This forum is your marketing place. And the image (just read the other
audio forums) is quite negative."

I'm also a customer. I visit this forum to get help, an advice or share
my own experience.

--
alekz