tomjtx;260185 Wrote:

> you might find audio circle more to your liking.

Yes, I agree. The SlimDevices forum (as I mentioned before) is quite a
unique place.

Saying: "This is all crap, BS" etc is not constructive. You can always
compare. If you don't believe in cables, burning-in period, but do have
an open mind - go to your dealer and borrow a broken-in component,
cable, whatever. And compare the sound with what you've just got.

Don't believe in "sugar" or ground loops (see the closed thread
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42094), just try it. You
don't even have to go out. And it costs nothing.

Otherwise, the conversation looks like:

A: I see a white ball.
B: No. It's not a ball. It's a cube.
A: No it's a ball.
B: And it's not white. It's black.
A: OK, ok, it's not absolutely white. Let's call it off-white ball.
B: And you do not see anything, actually. It does not exist. Because it
cannot exist. I'm a <...> engineer. Nobody here believes in it.
A: Errrmmm...
B: Yes, you see it because they told you that you would see it.
A: But...
B: Crap. Bullshit. Go to another forum, they also think that it's not
black.

Do not believe or jungle with mental speculations, just use your own
ears. Just try it.

And, who knows, probably all cables, indeed, just a piece of metal? ;-)
But in your own system, in combination with your own ears and your own
brain.

--
alekz