I have a wonderful set of old speakers from a long-defunct manufacturer,
Spica. The speaker model is the TC-50. They are about 20 years old, and
are very neutral in their presence, delivering lovely reproduction in
my Manhattan apartment.

Unfortunately, one of the tweeters has blown, and now I am faced with
the choice of saying goodbye to my old friends and getting a new set of
primary speakers, or somehow finding a replacement tweeter and an audio
repair shop that can handle the fix for me.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

The rest of the setup: SB3 and a NAD amplifier.

Thanks, David

--
DMR NYC