I am about to upgrade my 2-channel setup (just finished upgrading my AV
systems)

I have looked around the threads in the audiophile forum and there are
not enough postings showing specifications and photos of what people
are running...

It would be great to have full specs and photos from a 'starter
audiophile setup' (which I am aiming for / can afford) through to the
full monty / madness that we can we can but just drool over (but never
afford)!

I currently have the SB3 and am about to upgrade my stereo with a
Transporter, new amplifier and new speakers.

I have about £3000 for 'Phase I' and I am thinking of buying:

- Transporter
- Cyrus 8vs2 Amp
- Neat Motive 2 Speakers
- Speaker cables (QED/Chord?)

Does this sound like a sensible 'audiophile starter system' that can be
upgraded (eg add extra Cyrus power supply etc later)?

Your specs and photos much appreciated with your thoughts on how
audiofool / how happy with the results of your setup you think you
are!

Cheers

Mark

--