chill;261726 Wrote:
> Is it really just 'business'?  Isn't it at least against some
> advertising rules, or maybe even illegal, to make false claims to sell
> products.  Tricky area, I know, since some buyers might well be
> convinced that these things make a difference, so in a roundabout way
> they therefore do, but if the seller really is playing a joke on the
> world, isn't he on dodgy ground?

Sadly, all of this talks about Us and the more and more sick and
abusive industry we support. If this direct attack on the stupidity of
many "audiophiles" can't detract people from this forum, what can we
expect about the future of this hobby? more 15,000 Euro interconnects?
more magic pebbles? and all for the gullibility of the demanding
consumer. This type of websites should awaken the stupid and create an
awareness about the wrong turn of the industry, if this doesnt do it,
what will?

We are all victims in one way or another, its just the extent of
endless dissatisfaction that is growing, thanks to the massive
marketing strategies this form of mind control will for sure
perpetuate...

--
GuyDebord

Reference 3A Royal Master monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata 5 sub. AMP: Pathos Classic One MKIII. ANALOGUE: Michell Gyro
SE, Technoarm & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Mini Basis SQ phono preamp, link:
WireWorld Silver Eclipse 5.2. DIGITAL: SlimDevices Transporter, link:
Acoustic Zen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. POWER: Isotek MiniSub GII, Isotek
Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech SPX30 MKII (Transporter), van den
Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul Mainserver (ASR).