harmonic wrote:
> I atended  a  klimax demo yestoday and alot of the questians asked here
> Its hardware and software is 100% upgradeble and will be upgraded as
> time goes .

I've got a PC that I use as a firewall. Its front says "Never obsolete,
upgrade forever". Its a P2-433 with maybe 256mb of ram. It stopped being
upgradable when the Pentium 3 line came out. Its disks drives are 7
years old and you can't buy any that small, and very few modern (cheap
reliable) drives use those connectors.

My Rabco ST8 turntable was upgrade able to newer cartridges, but it was
not upgradable to play CDs.

My Dynaco ST120 amp was upgraded to a Sony receiver. The Sony receiver
was upgraded to a Classe integrated amp.

Plus, I got new faceplates that matched the decore.

IMHO, audiophile gear 'upgrades' are pure snake oil.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/