Congratulations ezkcdude!

Yes, I must say, I've never been so involved in a company whose
products I own as Slim Devices, and I'm pleased that the feeling stayed
the same with Logitech.  I compare it to my other tech products and the
feeling is just not there.  Linksys/Cisco?  Toshiba?  Marantz?  Even my
Energy speakers?  Just not there - I'm just a sales figure to those
companies.  I have no particular allegiance to them, when it comes to
replacing those products I'll go with the best value-for-dollar
proposition and I have no qualms about throwing brand loyalty out the
window.

But with this company, it's different.  The CEO and directors answer
questions very frequently, and are honest about their products.  And
concerns about the product DO get addressed, despite some comments on
the forum - when was the last time you were able to submit a bug for
your DVD player, and when was the last time the company actually
changed the DVD player to accommodate you?

--
Mark Lanctot

Ben Klass: "I won't even eat a pre-7.0 meal.  Well, unless it involves
bacon."