harmonic;264806 Wrote:
> I beleive that the most important  is the speaker/amp relation.
>
> If there is a synagi even a dvd player will make it sing, but you will
> also be abel to get much more out of a better source.
>
> Bottom line is if the speaker/amp relation issent  perfect   a better
> source will not (almost)  do squard.

Everything is important........ One year ago I heard a spectacular
system with the top of the line ACT2 Conrad Johnson Preamplifier
claimed by Stereophile to be the best preamp in the world..... And then
the guy changed the preamp to a "Messenger Preamp" An all tube thing
with an insanely expensive all-tube power supply. (I think the amp is
$50.000)
Everything improved to an extent that was beyond approach, I couldn't
believe it.... how can it be possible to improve from the best preamp
in the world?
There are no rules and everything is possible, nothing is the most
important link...

regards

Harald N

--
haraldo

Suse Linux -> SB3 -> Benchmark DAC1 -> Krell KAV400xi -> Meadowlark
Kestrel2