seanadams;264851 Wrote:
> Are you hearing a burst of noise, a click, a thump, or something else?

It's not like white noise, its more like a series of heavy thumbs,
_really_ bad for the speakers.

seanadams;264851 Wrote:

> That is surprising. Are you sure it actually upgraded to FW40?

Yep, it surely was FW40, I double checked that within the players
property page. If you want me to check something in addition, I can
flash it back to 40 to try something (i'm on 36 again). but please do
specify ;-)

--
Heimiko

Transporter -> XLR Attenuators (-20db) -> Electrocompaniet AW100 DMB ->
Dynaudio Audience 122
___
BK Monolith
Analog modded SB3 -> tube buffer -> Trends Audio TA-10 ->  Eltax
Monitor III