I have to agree with EZK's sentiments too. I have never become involved
with a product in this manner before (and still find it a bit
uncomfortable to tell the truth) but I am very glad to own a number of
SlimDevices and to partake in my own tiny way in the development of new
ones. I too am extremely glad that the community feeling and forum
feedback seems to have remained with the Logitech takeover.. I really
didn't expect it to.

I think SlimDevices has been a quite unique company and am very glad
that their refreshingly open (and open-minded) attitude has really paid
dividends for them.

I am proud to have been associated with the the company and it's
products

Now pass the sick-bag Alice.....

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen