An idea in another direction. Since your budget is tight you may
consider looking at used studio amps. Most studios these days have
older high end amps they do not use since the trend for studios is to
have the amp integrated into the speaker. Though studio amps maybe a
bit under powered if your speakers are not efficient.

We have 3000 USD amps we not know what to do with. We give them to
staff as gifts. We are not the only studio like this.

If your budget really tight find a used Omniphonics Footprint they used
to be a studio standard and not too pricey new even.

--
AJones