Teus de Jong;281764 Wrote:
> Hi haunyack,
>
> Curious. I just tested this again and I don't have that problem. Just
> for kicks, I placed a a track of all the different formats you mention
> (16/44, 24/48, 24/88.2 and 24/96) in a test playlist and played that
> list. No problem at all: the TP played everything perfectly (alas, I
> heard the degaussing rattling again a few times).
>
> Teus

Hi Teus,
Interesting.
If you have it, try Robert Shaw/Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Copeland,Hindemith compliation. (Music Giants 24/88.2)
I just now listened and had to reset my TP in order to continue the
lower bitrate stuff.

.

--
haunyack

Transporter | B&K 200.2 | Vandersteen 3A Signature
C.G. Conn New York Wonder