Jesper Pedersen;290060 Wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Thanks for all the good advices. I'm in favour of getting as Duet
> combined with a DAC - I'll have to test a few ones in order to find my
> favourite one. I think one of the main decision points are the
> flexibility, that I get by combining Duet with an external DAC.
>
> Once again thanks for your feedback.
>
> Jesper

The duet receiver Dac is very good- it sound as good as the Linn Ikemi
cd-player. There is no need to buy a different, separated dac in my
opinion.
But you have to listen, to make your own judgement.
( The dac and buffer is very different compared to the SB 3, in the
receiver it is from Wolfson-so is the buffer, integrated in the dacchip
)

--
Paradigm