I have a new Transporter (firmware v36 & SC 7.0) and have downloades
some high resolution Linn files. I have my TP connected to my AV Pro
Preamp via both balanced analogue and digital RCA. The 24/96 files play
thru both the balanced TP analogue output and the digital output. My
question is: does the TP down rez the files when output through the
analogue outputs??. My confusion stems from the stated TP specs that
suggest 24/96 is available only over the digital outputs. BTW, 88.2 rez
files play fine both over the analogue and digital outputs.

I would appreciate any feedback and clarification.

--
lstern