I ordered a transporter and spent the better part of the weekend
listening and comparing it to my SB3. For most of my music I could hear
no real difference. With other, better recorded, music the transporter
sounded a little more resolved and clear.

I really like the additional hardware features but it lacks the musical
impact I was expecting to hear.

At this point I'm thinking of returning it. Anybody share any similar
experience? The rest of my system consists of a McIntosh 6900 and a
pair of B&W 703. My music collection is all FLAC based.

--
george_k