Wireless, not sure you need all that power for the Aerials. FWIW, I have
Aerial Model 9s-pretty similar to the 7bs except with more bass. When I
first got them, I powered them with a 150 watt Classe intergrated.
Sounded teriffic. However, I had been told by numerous sources that the
9s would only really sing with more power. I then purchased 2 350 Classe
monos off of Audiogon. Not a great purchase. The bass may be a little
punchier, but all in all not a significant improvement.

I have heard the Aerials w/Mac gear and that is definitely a good
match.

Perhaps relevant to your original question, I run my TP directly into
my power. Without attenuators, my amps had way way too much gain. Added
Endler stepped attenuators and am now happy as a clam.

Good luck.

--
Shredder