While I don't like to diss products that I haven't tried, so much on
that website is such utter nonsense it beggars belief.  "Brilliant
Pebbles" taped to your interconnects?!?  WTF??

Even if you had everything else totally sorted about your system and
room, I can't see that these could have a meaningful effect.  But just
compare the effect these could have with stuff like (proper) room
treatment, speaker positioning and the like.

And the 30-day money back guarantee is genius: totally playing on
people's sense of audiophile paranoia.  "We're so confident that the
difference is night and day that we're willing to let you try them
free" - placebo and paranoia.

It's the music...

[/rant] :)

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Living Voice OBX-R2s plus some other stuff
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES