opaqueice;297645 Wrote:
> Would you mind expounding on that?  They were able to tell the
> difference between the CD player's digital out going into the Krell and
> the SB3 and/or Duet's digital out going into the Krell - is that right?
> Did you level the volumes?  How many trials did you do?

Might I politely recommend this is not replied to? :)

The OP proved it to his and (importantly, I imagine) his wife's
satisfaction.  It would probably not have been double blind and it
would almost certainly not qualify for inclusion in a scientific
journal.  It's never going to be data, it's just an opinion point.
Let's not get flaming please...

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Living Voice OBX-R2s plus some other stuff
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES