pfarrell;302298 Wrote:
> iPhone wrote:[color=blue]
>
> Right, its about the music.
>
> [/url]

Agreed....but, last month we were in England & listened to a great band
live in a pub in Bristol (Fatman Sings or Swings? in the Old Duke?).
Nine piece band.  Live and great sound.  But what was I listening to?
The instruments and the voices or the pick ups, amplifiers and
speakers? (not even counting the quality of the interconnects!!) How
good was the signal path to my ear?  Realise that this has been
discussed endlessly before...but whenever I listen to 'live' music, I
always wonder what really is 'live'.  Maybe Opera; but not really a
band in a pub.

Dan

--
chinablues