duke43j;293613 Wrote:
> Hi Ron. How would you compare the Squeezebox-Lavry with the Rega?

duke43j,

Please accept my apology for the extreme tardiness of my reply. I was
out of town on business for three weeks with no time for recreational
web surfing. After I returned two weeks ago, your question had scrolled
so far down the thread list that I didn't notice it until recently.

Unfortunately, I never directly compared the Planet to the SB3/DA10
combination. I had pretty much retired the Planet weeks before
purchasing the DA10, and I was so pleased with the DA10 that I never
looked back. I sold my Planet a few months ago.

Ron

--
Ron Stewart

SB3 -> Lavry DA10 > Parasound Halo P3 -> NAD C272 -> Ellis Audio 1801f