sikahr;309281 Wrote:
> Because, ALMOST ALL users (use tapes)/(listens mp3).
>
> What is Your opinion, how many users of slimdevices use mp3 (in %)?

If we're talking about people on this audiophile forum, and so people
using transporters and SB3 in good hifi systems, I would guess that the
vast majority will be using lossless most of the time. My guess is that
people are only using MP3 because they have some downloads or for some
reason don't want to buy more disk space or also use the same files on
portable players.

Those who do have large MP3 collections do not in the main appear to
have noticed any problem - I didn't on any of my MP3 downloads. I have
never seen it discussed in any other thread. Clearly it's not audible
to most MP3 users or there would be a huge outcry.

I really do suggest you get this into perspective. The bug is
acknowledged but it only affects a small group of people in edge
conditions. You are one of those people, but you do have alternatives.
It wouldn't have priority in any software company I know of.

--
CardinalFang