JJZolx;314462 Wrote:
> ...  There are a lot of wonderful advantages to PC based music systems,
> but browsing and selecting something to listen to from a large music
> library is _not_ one of them.  For this reason alone, I'd be tempted to
> hang on to a really good CD player instead of selling it...

It is really amazing how different approach we all can take on common
issues. :) If I was to write the prior paragraph it would read
something like this:

...  There are a lot of wonderful advantages to PC based music systems,
but browsing and selecting something to listen to from a large music
library _is the best_ one of them.  For this reason alone, _I got into
the SB world, packed up all of my CDs into a storage and never looked
back_ ...

:)

slimkid

Where does the light go when you turn the switch off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMNuuFSvN0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRhRv4q_SI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nlrpe8Ig5m8