alekz;316950 Wrote:
> StigErik, I meant your vinyl -> digital conversion. Not the original
> 24/96 recordings. I would use 24/96 (or at least 24/48) format just in
> case, as a future proof solution, even if there is no obvious
> difference at the moment.

As I said, it would be difficult to compare directly.... but I have a
strong feeling that the finished recordings generally sound better than
playing back the LP. I especially notice that the bass is much firmer
and better defined on the recordings. The main reason is that I avoid
acoustic feedback, which affect the bass a lot. Also, I filter out
everything below 20 Hz on the recording, which also make it sound
better.

Maybe I loose some clarity or whatever in the A/D conversion, but I
dont care. Its the overall result that counts!

--
StigErik