Kuben72;319144 Wrote:
> The funny ting is that my wife didn't know I had switch servers and she
> had noticed the same thing.

Hmm...in my experience, that kind of anecdotal evidence carries a lot
of weight.  There may actually be something about the new server that
is affecting the sound, as implausible as that would seem.  Think about
everything that has changed, not just the server hardware, but ANYTHING.
Like, if the new server was plugged into a different circuit than the
old one.  You may never figure it out, but then since it sounds better
and not worse, you're getting the benefit even if you never solve the
puzzle.

--
Pale Blue Ego