AndreSz;315064 Wrote:
> I have purchased some 88/24 & 96/24 flacs from Meridian, and have
> managed to play them on my Transporter, but only with the Transporter
> as clock Master.

I am also refering to some comments I made on this issue in the other
"clock/sync" thread. I have som problems as follows:

1) Transporter using internal clock.

I can play data with sample rates 44.1, 48, 88.2 & 96.

2) Transporter slaved to DAC or fed by a wordclock generator.

I can only play data with sample rate 44.1.

What I want to happen in case 2) is the following - and I haven't yet
got an explanation why it fails (probably because I did not pose the
question in an understandable way):

2a) For sample rates n*44.1 where n={1,2} I expect that Transporter can
be fed 44.1kHz clock and then work for all n as described.

2b) For sample rates n*48 where n={1,2} I expect that Transporter can
be fed 48kHz clock and then work for all n as described.

Rgds.

--
achri-d