DCtoDaylight;321507 Wrote:
> I was able to copy the WAV's by simply dragging and dropping, and they
> seem to play fine.

Wow, this is one of the greatest features of this new format -- no need
to rip with EAC!  Don't get me wrong I think EAC is great, but drag and
drop is much easier.  Also, no need for wasting time doing transcoding.
Presumably all the metadata is correct, too?

As my CDs now never end up in a 'CD player', I wish I could  order any
music CD as just a bunch of perfectly tagged FLAC files (and maybe
192kps AACs for my iPod)...

muski

--
muski

Transporter via XLR->Bryston BP26DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy
7s
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s