Gazjam;324303 Wrote:
> I'm investing in a better DAC (upgrading my Beresford - looking at the
> Stello 100) and (just out of curiosity) I wonder what the difference
> between a setup like this and teh Transporter, playing Redbook CD
> rips.
>

> Thanks!The difference between the TP and SB3 is a bit more than 1000$. ;)

If you wonder whether you can hear it, well, it depends on the rest of
your setup (amp, speakers, speaker placement, room acoustics, cables,
etc) as well as the recording material quality and your listening
habits. But whether you can hear it or not, in my opinion, the
difference will still be there, no doubt. :)

--
Themis

SB3 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus