i'm your bass creator;329981 Wrote:
> Ok... I never started this thread to start some kind of audiofile war
> arguement. ;)
>
> As for the guy that said he could hear the difference between FLAC and
> the original disk... Must have a faulty decoder in his system. Because
> it is mathematically impossible for the FLAC file to be any different
> in quality than the original source. As it is still playing the exact
> data as the original source, but its just packed, meaning that it has
> to decompress while it is playing. Which can cause issues with the
> sound if there is a problem with the decoder itself. But not the FLAC
> file! ;)
Yeah that's what I said but I'm not sure if I can say such a thing now.
:(  It's got to be in his system I would think if he hears a difference.
I would like to say that I never responded to create any problem and
I'm sorry for doing so if I did.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality