ralphpnj;331448 Wrote:
> I disagree, when viewing a high-res file at a lower resolution, i.e.
> picture size, the original file is not changed at all and when
> listening to a lossless file on low end audio system the file is not
> transcoded but what you are able to hear is limited by the playback
> equipment in much the same that what you are able to see of the detail
> contianed within the high res file is limited by the size of the
> picture.Ralphpnj,may I also ask you a question then, do you really believe
> that
so many can tell the difference between a 320mp3 file and a lossless?
The guy a while ago that said he couldn't bear listening to one in his
car?  The ones that say it's just unbearable?  You seem to ignore most
of my comments and just focus on one part and that's ok but I really
want to know if you believe all of them?  You asked my why I couldn't
accept them and you made it sound as if I didn't accept any and I've
said that I do but it gets carried away.  I really think that when it
comes down to it we probably don't think that far apart, but you feel
you have to defend some difference that can only be seen or heard by a
magical zoom or great hearing.  You got to give a little here or it
might seem that your are just a troll being controversial just to get
me going.  :)

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality