harmonic;331737 Wrote:
> Well I really  dont want to get into somkind of pointless internet
> argument .

Translation:  I can't defend my nonsense, so I'll just hit and run.

> In a  ABX test this goes right out the window when you hear it over and
> over again, and thats just the tip of the iceberg  why ABX tests dossnet
> work with sound.

Why do you keep repeating something that's obviously false?  No matter
how many times you say it, it's not going to change the facts.  If ABX
testing didn't work it wouldn't ever consistently reveal differences in
sound - but it does.

If you approach your studies with that kind of total absence of logic
you're not going to do very well...

--
opaqueice