DRSonusFaber;333509 Wrote:
> I noticed a big difference through my Rotel's DAC.  The soundstage was
> much more robust than through the internal DAC on the Duet.  Even
> though i'm still in learning mode, and still using Apple Lossless, I'm
> trilled with the sound quality.  Are there any advaned settings that I
> need to be aware of that could improve the sound further?  I already
> changed the LAME quality level to 0.  is that all?

You could try setting level to 63 (ie no volume at all!) as this
effectively shuts off the analogue stages that you aren't using. Also
LAME level doesn't impact the audio side of things at all.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...SB3+Stontronics PSU - Altmann
JISCO/UPCI - TACT RCS 2.2X + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods)- Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters,
Kimber & Chord cables
Outdoors: Boombox+Creative Sub (If I remember to turn it on...)