Hi - first time poster.

I'm trying to decide whether to buy a transporter or a boulder modded
duet with a monarchy audio nm24 dac. The transporter, with its top
notch looks and sound was my immediate first choice... but the duet /
monarchy combo gives me a great dac, pre-amp and headphone amp to
boot(I'm a big headphone user)... so in trying to decide I was hoping
there might be some concensus in which would sound better with my flac
files... or asked in another way - would the modded duet / monarchy
combo be killer?

Warm regards from the Canadian prairies,

hd

--
howlndog