ar-t;347845 Wrote:
> No, he was also looking at a square wave out of the analogue outputs.

Ah, rereading the first post I see the sneaky change from the
thread-subject ;-)

Now, the fun thing to do is compare that square-wave on SB output to
what you see on the amp's output, on the speaker-terminal. Is it
different? It should be exactly the same I think as the SB is max 22
kHz or so and the rest of your analog channel should have no trouble
with that. Next step would be to replace the SB with a good squarewave
signal generator and set it to the same freq. and amplitude and test
speaker-output again. I recommend very low volume settings for both
tests ;-)

I actually never tested this with a square from DAC output.

ciao!
Nick.

--
DeVerm