...and no, I am in no way remolately associated with the offer, and urge
potential bidders to make sure they are in excellent condition.

I am just saying that because, the Monsoon MM-700 in my opinion are the
most "audiophile" computer speakers I have heard. Their sonic accuracy
is not the greatest, but they are smooth, accurate enough, and the
planar technology provides a staging at close range that you would not
believe until you experience it. I am listening to Bach
"wohltemperiertes klavier" played on strings (Emerson String Quartet,
Deutsche Grammophon) and it just amazes me how these little planar
speakers perform. I get distracted from what I actually should be doing
on the computer...

Again, the staging is spectacular - the way it places things ahead of
you is something else You look ahead of you and you can feel every
instrument placed on a small 2x2ft stage in front of you with immense
accuracy - you can point at them with your finger. If you value that
(and a very warm reproduction) you will spend hours listneing to music
on these things.

The Monsoon MM-700 was inexplicably discontinued about 5 years ago at
least, way ahead of its time, I guess, but they are a gem. I bought
mine in 200 and have never felt compelled to touch my computer speakers
again because I enjoy listening to them so much.

--
pablolie