Labarum;355626 Wrote:

> Now if there was a "Receiver Audiophile" 24/96 or better with just the
> streaming hardware and a digital out . . .
> It's an immature and fast developing market.

I'll agree with you that it is fast developing.

Anyway I'm guessing that the next hardware product from Slimdevices
will indeed be 24/96 capable, and given the limited selection in 24/96
releases you might want to brace yourself with patience, enjoy the
after all excellent sound-quality of your current setup. This I mean
seriously; if its mainly because of 24/96 support, then buying a
Transporter is a waste.

--
bhaagensen