harmonic;356519 Wrote:

> The userbility havever is miles better then the linn.

That's exactly the reason why i went to the Transporter!

I own B&W Speakers, Accuphase Amp, and Accuphase CD. As you might not
know these componets (accus) are in the sound and priceregion the
MCIntoshs are. (I'm from Germany, and so we don't have too much
MCIntosh)

The reason I went to the Transporter was the userbility, including the
phantastic display.

So if I want to hear realy audiophil, I take the digital out from my
Transporter to the digital in (DAC) in my Accuphase DP 500. But to be
honest, I'm not always able to hear a great difference, so I think the
transporter is also very good - and together with the above mentioned
usibility (linn offers nothing!) for me it's the Transporter.

Regards
carrera

--
carrera