jhelmus;362590 Wrote:
> I actually work for the company that produces the "For Dummies"
> series...I proposed to the publishing group well over a year ago that
> they do something along these lines...unfortunately they do not think
> that there are enough of the potential readers to bother.
>
> However maybe I will try again.

I think this is a great series. I've bought several over the years and
have enjoyed them. I'd bet it's been successful beyond anyone's
imagination.  It has always struck me as aimed more toward female
buyers than male. Is that reasonable (do you know?), or way off base?

Reason why I say that - "For Dummies" is like a series of owner
manuals. Males tend to ignore owner manuals, females tend to read them.

--
Goodsounds