results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=55246
Question: Direct to power amp?

- Yes
- No

Okay how would one go about designing an attenuator for their system? I
have a SB receiver and the input impedance of my NHT M-oo's is 32Kohms.

I am considering a stepped attenuator but I want to be able to
calculate out my options at different volume levels. Can anyone help me
with the formulas used to calculate these values?

I need stepped attenuation because I cannot always listen at the same
volume since I can't afford to disturb my roommates with loud music in
the case of certain tracks.

--
sxr71