Hi
I am new to the forum and thanks to the info posted I have got my SB3
and QNAP NAS up and running nicely.

In the quest for better sound I have taken the advice of the
audiophiles in this forum and done the following

1. Grounded the co-ax digital out with a RCA plug terminated with 75
ohm resistor. Slightly cleaner and smoother sound.
2. Connecting the SB3 directly to the NAS rather than through a switch.
Noticeably better sound especially in transients and decay
3. Use shielded CAT 5e. No perceptible difference
4. Upgraded the standard wall wart power supply to a regulated unit. I
picked up a Lab 20 amp variable voltage unit on sale. Huge difference
in smoothness, depth and soundstage!
So does anyone have had similar experience with the above changes?

--
maxrob200