marc0716;368291 Wrote:
> itunes and hifi should never be mentioned in the same sentence. WAV
> files from my qsonix blow anything from either of those interfaces out
> of the water...
Hehe. I see you're very new to this forum. I'm assuming either you're a
troll or just new to the whole computer audio thing, in which case
firstly I ask forgiveness for thinking you might be a troll and
secondly I suggest you go surf the web for more information on computer
audio, sound cards and network audio players. Either way, this is likely
to be one of the more polite replies.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

SB3 / Inguz -> Krell KAV-300i (pre bypass) -> PMC AB-1
Dell laptop -> JVC UX-C30 mini system