Patrick Dixon wrote:
> pfarrell;370893 Wrote:
>> I expect those claiming that there is an
>> issue to back it up with links and citations to engineering and
>> scientific data.
>
> I think life is too short for most people - with what is basically a
> hobby.  If you don't want to believe the claims or investigate them for
> yourself, and you're happy with what you have, why worry?

Again, you are either deliberately misreading or avoiding what I'm
saying. I have investigated and found nothing but marketing snake oil.

When I do cryptographic consulting, one of the ways I earn money to
spend on audiophile stuff, a fair amount of time is spent educating the
customer of what is real security and what is snake oil. Nearly all
crypto systems that are invented outside of a group of ten to 30
acknowledged experts is snake oil.

I'm happy, but perhaps I could be happier. Where is the information to
back up that what I have is not great?

I have tried $300 a meter interconnects. To my ears, they do nothing.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/