Skunk;378124 Wrote:
> Thanks, but there are a lot of people here with a much better
> understanding of digital hiFi, and a better way with words too.
>
> I vote that Opaqueice and Patrick Dixon team up to write it. That I
> would buy.

Personal preference perhaps.  Opaqueice and Pat Dixon may be able to
instruct on a mid-to-upper level, but I tune in to your posts at my
lower level.
I'm not saying that you lack anything when compared to the respective
knowledge of the three of you.  I am saying that you can dumb it down
better and that is very commendable.

PS - I train trainers who train our clients.  How you say something is
usually more important than content.

--
kphinney

SB3 (x2) and Transporter