Meridion;378239 Wrote:
> I am not the expert, but maybe you forgot the anti aliasing filters
> needed in the conversion processes? They most probably have an effect
> to the perceptable frequency range.

I didn't forget them... they are part of my "annoying electrical stuff"
:o)

They will have an effect, which is why many DACS now internally
upsample to 384kHz to push the effects of the recovery AA filter out of
harms way. Without upsampling in the DAC, the AA filter can certainly
cause adverse
changes in the audible spectrum.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...SB3+Stontronics PSU - Altmann
JISCO/UPCI - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods)- Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters,
Kimber & Chord cables
Outdoors: Boombox+Creative Sub (If I remember to turn it on...)